The Sri Satguru Seva Samājam, USA (SSSS), has broad objectives encompassing promotion of the tradition of Nāma saṅkīrtana, support of the Bhagavathas who are the pillars of the centuries-old tradition, serves to improve people’s lives and livelihoods and last but not the least sustaining the principles of the Vedic tradition. These objectives and the proposed activities are listed below:
• Offering support towards educational needs of underprivileged children.
• Provide timely assistance for disaster relief in the form of monetary assistance and/or goods for the needy.
• Providing monetary/medical insurance assistance to senior citizens in need.
• Supporting older adults to remain as independent as possible, in their own homes and in their own community.
• Helping people to strengthen their families by caring for the well-being of their children by providing monetary help to build their extra-curricular skills (such as language, philosophy, education, music, art etc.)
• Conducting periodical community workshop to build extra-curricular skills(such as language,philosophical discourses, education, music and art etc). by involving accomplished individuals.
Promote Namasankirtanam tradition
– Develop awareness and offer training to children and adults in India and North America
– Conduct/support yearly Radha Kalyanams in India and New Jersey, USA
– Conduct monthly Nāma saṅkīrtana
– Offer medical insurance for necessitous Bhagavathas
– Offer support for educational needs of their children
– Offer support for the marriage of their children
Sustaining the Vedic tradition
– Assistance for support of Veda patashalas
– Offer support to sustain the traditions of temple worship.
– Offer support to projects for restoration of old scriptures/book